Monday, November 12, 2012

The shifting of focus

What is the difference between an intelligent mind and a dull mind? The difference might be an intelligent mind can stay on something for required amount of time effortlessly. Staying on something might be listening to somebody while talking, reading a book or observing something with sensitive awareness. In case of a dull mind it forces itself to stay focused. When I don't like doing something but still I need to do it then effort required to make my mind stay focused. But the challenging question is what if the work one is doing for his livelihood is out of effort not out of love? I feel this is a much bigger and enormous problem than what it seems to be. Nature has given you and me extraordinary intelligent minds, with that intelligence you can get whatever you want and myself too. Only law by the nature is that this intelligence comes handy when there is love in your heart for what you are doing, not when your work is a means to you for success, popularity, money and the rest of it. This is the actual responsibility of the education system, the teacher, the parent and the government to see that a student is entering into a field in which he can flower into a holistic human being. When a person loves his work the desire to be successful, famous, rich can not corrupt his mind, because his heart is already filled with joy and happiness. Don't forget that it is you and me who has to think on things like these, not some special gurus, political leaders, religious teachers,ideals ..etc. I wish a bundle of energy for you and me in order to love the work that we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment