Thursday, May 3, 2012

Self uses conflict for it's existance

Let’s say for example one day I was sitting lazily at home not doing any thing. After certain period of time the mind starts worrying about something and if we patiently observe the inner activities of our own mind, we can see how this pain came into being. I sit watching TV ignoring the important work that I need to complete, so inwardly I am thinking that it will be good if I complete that work but outwardly my action is trying to escape from that work by watching TV, even though if you are doing some other task other than that important work still this pain exists. We used to ignore that pain, some how our mind is conditioned to ignore inner disturbances. As long as we are ignoring we can say there is a division, and where ever there is division there must be conflict it’s the law of the nature. Conflict which is friction, slowly deteriorates the mind. By being sensitive to our inner disturbances we can learn facts which make life very beautiful and holistic. I feel outwardly every nationalist wants every other human being must carry the flag of his nation, and every religious person wants only his religion should be true to all other human beings. So knowingly or unknowingly I want everybody should think like me, feel like me. This we can observe even in our small discussions that will happen in daily life, how people take sides of a politician, guru, ideology, religion and assert their own opinions. Is not this assertion a form of violence? When there is no division between idea and action, it seems some other kind of energy from nature flows into our being, in that state the action is effortless and complete, this action is no less than any benediction. I wish a deep insight for you and me about what this division does to us. http://www.jiddu-krishnamurti.net/en/freedom-from-the-known

No comments:

Post a Comment