Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thought is division

Mind can easily get connected to or it can make relationship to things it is watching, when you are actually related to something understanding that thing is effortless for the mind. In order to relate to something the self must cease to exist, but vanishing of this self seems to be much more difficult than all the advancement of modern science including latest computer technology. Now what is preventing me and you to actually relate to something? Suppose let's say I am sitting in a park to exercise this task, if I am watching a leaf or a flower, for few seconds mind can watch it, but soon thought overtakes my mind and pretends as though it is helping me by analyzing the thing that I am watching and it is 100% true that it leads no where, because my whole life is filled up with this activity. If it is actually making your life beautiful there must be no sorrow in your life by this time. So basic fact is thought is dividing myself from the thing that I am watching whatever might be that thing, it might be a human being or a tree or mountain...etc. Is this nature of thought which is creating division between me and other forms is the root cause of all the chaos in the world? The whole of thought and its subordinates like fear, ego, anxiety, and authority they all revolve around or survive on a promise that they will provide security. Yet they are the most inefficient, to bring a feeling of being completely secured. What is inward security at all, what you and I want to feel secure about? What if inward security is nothing but another illusion created by thought? Is all my psychological effort and struggle are about an illusion? Is it not intelligence to find out that psychological security is nothing but an illusion? Is not alertness, awareness and intelligence gives us a feeling of being secured? So negation of my own knowledge which is not fact seems to be real spirituality. Please do take care that you are purifying the content that I am sending through these mails. If these mails are not bringing any change in your day to day life or if you feel these are not useful for undisturbed inner happiness better you avoid them. http://www.jiddu-krishnamurti.net/en/freedom-from-the-known

No comments:

Post a Comment